Thursday 27 March 2008

Why blog?

I used to think that blogs were there for teenagers and the like to communicate, almost like a histrionic "Dear Diary". But, on seeing how therapeutic my friend finds it, I've begun to think maybe writing stuff down on here could help me.

Loneliness is a bitter pill to swallow. I spend so much of my time lonely, and even when my other half is there I can feel lonely. There is a part of me that no one can reach, a part which I am both fiercely protective of and terrified of. Most people would call it the anorexic part of me, but that implies that it is wrong; how can something that gives you so much comfort and solace be so bad?

All I know is that right now I feel more unhappy than I ever have before, and all I have left are words. So here they are.

5 comments:

Dagny said...

I know the feeling you speak of.

And wish neither of us had to feel that way.

Love you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Dagny said...

And yes, sometimes all we have are words. But when that is all that is left, maybe you can finally put to words what you have been feeling for so long.

Give it a try hun.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Phoenix said...

Yeah. You're right Dagny. I'll write up the past 24 hours later. That's been a stonker. And I need to write comments on yours too. In fact I need to say sod the phone bill and phone you! Canada's not sooooooooo far away!

Love you too hunny. xxxxxx

Dagny said...

Oh, and I just had a brilliant thought. You know my post about what infertility has taken from me? Well, you could think of doing an 'what ana has stolen from me' post. One day. that would be a biggie. So it would be something to work towards anyway.

Sorry the last 24 have sucked!!

(((hug)))

And yes, we really are not too far to be chatting more often....I just have to get over my phone phobia. hehee. I have oh so many phobias.....LOL

xoxoxoxox

Dagny said...

ehhem. I see no update. Get on it missy! When I get up tomorrow I'd better hear at least about your animal farm. ;)

Love you
xoxoxo