Saturday 19 July 2008

Back by popular demand!

Crikey, I should post!!!!

After my last post I went into a bit of a depressive slump. I started to relapse a bit with the ED, nothing major but wasn't eating as much, exercising more and lost some weight. Not sure why; think I was lonely and possibly the effect of revealing all about the frusemide thing. I felt vulnerable, etc etc.

Anyhooo, last Saturday L and I went to Cornwall for the week for our annual jollies. We're lucky that L's mum owns the place so it's free, excpet the exorbitant fuel prices down there. L was determined to make me eat more, and I kinda did in that I had fish and chips for dinner a few nights, otherwise living on fruit. We went surfing a lot which is knackering but really good fun. Riding a horse gives you good balance on a surf board!!! I got to test drive my new wet suit which I got off eBay last year. Did loads of walking and was generally pretty active. The dog loved it!

Got back this evening; 9 fricking hours driving!!! Should be 6 hours but roads were busy. On a bit of a healthy eating diet for a few weeks to loose fish and chips flab. Going to see Mizz tomorrow which is good as she's a really sick horse right now. If these meds don't work I may lose her. Please all spare a thought for her.

Will write more tomorrow.

6 comments:

LizLSB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LizLSB said...

So glad you're back, and glad you're feeling better after your little slump. Keep taking good care of you.

Dagny said...

Got your text, so glad to hear Mizz is doing better.

Talk soon I hope!!!!!


xoxoxooxox

Annie Coe said...

I will spare more than a thought for her, I will put her in my daily blessing routine and you too. How could you have flab from fish and chips for a few days!? Please eat, okay.
XOXO

Dagny said...

How are you hun?

Dagny said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

xoxoxoxooxox