Wednesday 25 June 2008

Later....

Well, I did it, I told Larry about the frusemide.
I didn't give him enough credit. He was wonderful. Wasn't angry this time. He just held me, which I'd needed oh so much. He appeared to understnad too, and could see how hard it had been to tell people about it. He also saw what a significant step in my recovery it is.

Yesterday I set a bomb off; ever since I've expected the after shock but was met with love, compassion and support. I feel incredibly blessed right now. And incredibly tired from the upset!

9 comments:

Dagny said...

*sniff*

That brought tears to my eyes.

Good L, though I knew it. You are too wonderful to let go of hunny.

I'm so proud of you.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Annie Coe said...

So happy for you and you are doing GREAT. You took some huge steps in getting better and you should reward yourself somehow.

LizLSB said...

Good for you. What a relief! Now perhaps you can relax a bit and continue with your healing.

Dagny said...

how you doing hun???

xoxoxo

i will try to call you tomorrow, have to go to the cottage quick and then will be home.

Love you.

xoxoxo

LizLSB said...

You haven't posted in a while, so I just wanted to check on you. Everything ok?

Dagny said...

yes, how's things hunny?

xoxoxoxo

Dagny said...

phoenix, phoenix, bo boenix...

banana fana fo phoenix

mi my mo moenix...

phoenix...

where are youuuuuuuuuuu?

xoxoxox

Dagny said...

*sniff* :(

LizLSB said...

Are you ever updating again? Don't make me come over there.