Friday 13 June 2008

Yay! Tagged!

Dagny at Who Is John Galt? tagged me, so here goes.

A) Four places that I go over and over again: the stables, therapy (fun!), GP surgery (what a life I lead!), swimming pool

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Dagny, my dad (usually funny forwards), no one else regularly emails :(

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bella Italia, picnic in Sennen Cove in Cornwall, Harvester (looove the salad cart!), here when L's cooked

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Sudbury, Cornwall, Jamaica, New Zealand

E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Heroes, Lost, Neighbours (gotta love Aussie soaps!), Casualty

F) Four people I think will respond: would say Dagny had she not already tagged me!, LizB, Annie, not sure who else!

Thanks Dagny! Anyone else feel free to have a go, though I suspect they may already have done it as this is quite old.

Proper post later about fun and games at my parents' house the past week. So good to get back to a computer with more than 512 RAM!

4 comments:

Dagny said...

YAY!!!

I was hoping you'd do it!!!

Hope you are having a good day hun.

Sorry about last night, Al took my cell away and was all needy, so I am sorry I wasn't there for you.

I am leaving for cottage tonight, BUT, will have internet most of the entire time, so will be able to keep in touch, AND getting the calling card today as well, so expect to hear from me tomorrow for sure. Promise. Email me any times that might not be good, k?

Love you.
xoxoxooxoxo

Dagny said...

OH, and I wish you were here too!!!!!

LizLSB said...

OK, I'm going to have to start e-mailing you! I'd rather be in Jamaica, too. :)

Annie Coe said...

Yeah, I already did this, but thanks just the same for tagging me. Have a great week!