Wednesday 14 May 2008

Enigma


How can you begin to explain what you don't yourself understand?
Then, if you could explain it, there's every possibility you'll be met with skepticism.
Is it best to keep it to yourself? Or is it best to share something that would benefit others?
But how should you explain it?
How would you describe to a life-long blind person what the colour red looks like, or the aroma of freshly-baked bread to someone with no sense of smell?

I feel like I have been reawakened by a friend of mine. And that friendship is unlikely in itself, and humbling on my part. I feel empowered as it were, yet awed. Yet I am just me, just someone struggling to survive.

3 comments:

Dagny said...

Glad you are feeling.

xoxoxoxxo

Much love to you.

Phoenix said...

Feeling???

Dagny said...

And I would tell someone that red looked like touching a burner feels. And that bread smells like touching a bunny.