Thursday 22 May 2008

Not again!

I don't believe the shitty luck I have sometimes. This morning another of my teeth broke. I had this fiasco in February and it meant I had to go and stay down south with my parents for the week, as my dentist is down there. This time it was one of the ones on the other side at the back. I look after my teeth so well, but being sick so much last winter when I was really ill has obviously weakened them big time. Also my bones are osteopenic, so maybe that makes my teeth osteopenic too.

So yeah, I'm bummed. I don't want to stay with my parents right now. I'm having major issues with them regarding the way they treated me in the past regarding the abuse, and I'm not yet ready to confront them with stuff. But it's hard to act "normal". But my dentist is down there, and I've been seeing him since I've had teeth, and he knows the effect my eating disorder has had on my teeth. Bleh.

Ever have one of those days? I'm having 2 of them!

Last night L got home late, grunted in my direction and went straight to bed. So that was sucky. I needed a bit of tlc. This morning my therapist cancelled my appointment so not only did I miss having someone to whinge at, I'd also got up and ready to go so didn't get a much-needed sleep-in!

It's not been the best week really, and I'm struggling to keep a sunny disposition. I was hurt badly at the start of the week, then felt a bit neglected by L the rest of the week; I guess I have a right to feel low. But I'm usually so upbeat and there for everyone else...I don't like feeling so depressed again.

Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day right? I will be glad when this Saturday is over. I know we're going away but it hurts so much knowing it was meant to be our wedding day. Had I not fallen and injured my head so badly it would've been. I know next May is only a year away, but it seems so, so far right now.

I'm just looking forwards to my riding lesson tomorrow. Mizz always makes me feel better, even when she's being naughty, and it'll be a landmark; the first lesson in 3 years. It's a sign things are getting back to normal. Fingers crossed I ride ok!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Have a good ride. :)

Annie Coe said...

pjoptI have fingers and toes crossed :-). Good luck with your tooth and your parents. I have a friend who says when life hands you lemons make pot brownies :-). Not that pot is the answer :-), but you get the idea. Big hugs.