Friday 25 April 2008

Questions questions!

Stolen from Dagny over at Who is John Galt.
This is kinda cool!


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? It's under my right armpit, from a chest drain after a pneumothorax last October

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A beautiful horse print called Fierce Grace by Tony Stromberg

3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 3am on a Friday under a full moon

4. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? I want to get thinner :$

5. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Riding my horse. I haven't ridden for best part of a year as I've been so ill.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? My horse, or maybe my camera....

7. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'7" (I've shrunk because of osteopenia)

8. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DAY? Not usually, unless I look in the mirror

9. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? Being trapped in a fire

10. WHAT KIND OF HAIR COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark in colour, shortish in length (but not crew cut)

11. WHAT ABOUT EYE COLOR? Dark eyes are dreamy!

12. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Diet coke. Can't stand coffee and energy drink are only ok if they're sugar free

13. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese and tomato with pepperoni. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Crispy grilled bacon

15. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Purple

16. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No, but pirhanas are tasty ;)

17. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

18. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? John Barrowman. Shame he's gay!

19. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I love Roots stuff from Canada

20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT? A Range Rover...with an Ifor Williams horse trailer attached!

21. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Not deliberately, but you don't choose who you fall in love with...

22. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I'm British! I've been to the USA though, along with France, Greece and Canada for 30mins (plane refuelling!)

23. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Bacon - must be very well cooked though!

24. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Hillary Clinton - it was on a Politics trip to Washington and I went to her senate office just to prove to my lecturer that I could do it!

25. FIRST JOB? Babysitting

26. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Hehee yep

27. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Not everyone, but some people seem to

28. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Talking to my mother-in-law-to-be on the phone

29. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I've had a pre-malignant removed under local anaesthetic and several endoscopies, but nothing requiring general anaesthetic

30. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes

31. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? It's not for a while!

32. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Ideally 2 or 3

33. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Jennifer Hart - the wife in the 70s series Hart to Hart (played by Stephanie Powers)

34. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smoking

35. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT GRADE SCHOOL? Nada

36. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Kerastase

37. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's ok, probably a good thing I don't work as a doctor now as it's too neat!

38. ANY BAD HABITS? I'm a perfectionist and am always writing lists!

39. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? In the past but not for a long time

40. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hate myself, so no

41. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Does it ever work?

42. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I starve or exercise like a demon possessed

43. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? To be a mum

44. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Sylvanian Families

45. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 52 - I just counted!

46. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? No. I liked Zippy, Oscar the Grouch, Elmo and the Fraggles!

47. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Neither!

48. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes

49. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? Yes and no..my old bedroom which has my PC in is now my study, but it still has a bed in it which I occasionally sleep in.

50. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Sex?!!

51. WHAT’S THE FASTEST YOU’VE EVER GONE IN A CAR? 120mph in a rapid response ambulance car up the hard drive on a motorway, against the flow of traffic! The paramedic was showing off his new car!

52. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Bruce Springsteen

53. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Diet coke

54. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm a Brit! But if Dubya Bush is a good example of Republicans I'd have to say Democrat!

55. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM? Low - or non-existant

56. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Well you know I think you are a wonderful friend.

So there.

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Annie Coe said...

Darling one, I hated that you said you hated yourself. Stop it right now and go look in the mirror, YES the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself until it becomes true. It sounds goofy, but try it and see what happens. How are you feeling today?